Reliability Solutions Training LLC is pleased to announce it was recently recognized by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provid
er of continuing education and training through SMRP’s Approved Provider Education Program.
The Approved Provider Education Program recognizes continuing education that aligns with the most relevant topics and best practices in the industry according to the SMRP Body of Knowledge and the Asset Management Landscape.
The program, which is in its inaugural year, serves as a resource for professionals looking for training and continuing education that is verified by a qualified third party.
Reliability Solutions, which offers hands-on, hard skills training throughout the United States, serves the industrial community through its Reliable Manufacturing® Road Map.
As a Tier 5 approved provider, Reliability Solutions offers the following courses:
● Reliability Foundational Elements, 40 course hours
● Mechanical Condition Monitoring Techniques, 40 course hours
● Machinery: Assembly and Installation, 40 course hours
● Component Failure: Identity and Control, 40 course hours
● Vibration Analysis Techniques, 40 course hours
● Essential Pump System Skills, 40 course hours
● Fluid Power: Operation and Troubleshooting, 40 course hours
● Electrical Condition Monitoring Technologies, 40 course hours
● Root Cause Problem Elimination, 40 course hours
● Applying Reliable Manufacturing Strategies, 40 course hours
● Essential Leadership Principles, 38 course hours
“It is an honor to be recognized by the SMRP as a Tier 5 provider for our Reliable Manufacturing training series,” noted co-founders Ian McKinnon and Tim Dortch. “We see this designation as a testament to our teams’ dedication, commitment and technical experience.”
About Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals
The Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) is a non-profit professional society formed by practitioners to serve leaders and advance Reliability and Physical Asset Management. SMRP provides value for individual practitioners and companies who practice and sustain Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) best practices. With nearly 4,000 members worldwide, the SMRP community is dedicated to provide a vast array of benefits, including international affiliations, domestic public and private partnerships, educational opportunities, M&R Body of Knowledge resources, ANSI-accredited certifications, special interest groups, and many local and global networking events. For more information on SMRP, please visit http://www.smrp.org.